Prene Bags is a fast-growing fashion accessories label based in Melbourne. We are seeking a hardworking, extremely organised, and passionate individual to work as a Customer Service Officer / Office Administrator, joining our small, hands-on team. The role offers part-time hours, commencing ASAP.
The right candidate will be a meticulous, forward-thinking, and motivated worker who thrives in a fast-paced environment and always goes the extra mile. The purpose of this role is to provide an excellent level of customer service to all online retail customers, as well as to ensure the smooth and thorough functioning of Prene's online order systems and e-commerce platforms. You will also be working together directly with our CEO and GM, assisting in day-to-day business administration duties.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS HIGHLY REGARDED:
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- PROJECT AND PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT
- CALENDAR MANAGEMENT
- TEAM COORDINATION
- FORWARD PLANNING
- KNOWING A LITTLE ABOUT A LOT - THRIVING ACROSS THE BOARD IN DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
- FERVENT WORK ETHIC AND CAN-DO ATTITUDE - ALWAYS GOES THE EXTRA MILE
- STRONG LEADERSHIP AND INITIATIVE SKILLS - ALWAYS THINKING 10 STEPS AHEAD
- STRONG ORGANISATIONAL AND TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- METICULOUS IN WORK OUTPUT
- STRONG COPYWRITING SKILLS
- CONFIDENT IN NEGOTIATION
- ABILITY TO WORK BOTH AUTONOMOUSLY AND IN A TEAM ENVIRONMENT
- THRIVES IN A FAST-PACED ENVIRONMENT
- TECH SAVVY
- KEEN INTEREST TO LEARN AND FLOURISH WITH A GROWING COMPANY
- PASSION AND LOVE FOR FASHION
- THE DRIVE, MOTIVATION AND INITIATIVE TO LEARN AND RISE TO WHATEVER THE TASK MAY BE.
- CAREER PROGRESSION - WE ARE A YOUNG, FAST-GROWING COMPANY AND LOVE NOTHING MORE THAN FOR OUR TEAM TO GROW WITH US
- TRAINING - WORKING DIRECTLY WITH OUR CEO AND GM OFFERS INCOMPARABLE TRAINING IN ALL AREAS OF OUR BUSINESS
- GENEROUS STAFF DISCOUNT AND PERKS
- SUPPORTIVE TEAM ENVIRONMENT
- FLEXIBLE HOURS.
If you are committed to excellence, love that no two days will ever be the same, and are excited by the prospect of growing together with us, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.